Monday, 30 April 2012

School Days


 Between ten and fourteen everything was rather normal apart from this overwhelming urge to want to slap the backside of every girl i set eyes on. To me it felt very strange, why was i having these feelings and why did no one else as far as i could see share the same thoughts. I use to catch little spanking scenes on TV and in films which gave me irregular feelings. There was a big open air swimming pool in the town and the whole class was taken there regularly for lessons and general recreation. One girl AB always stuck in my mind she seemed to like her bikini bottoms pulled down as she got out the pool and there was generally someone on hand to give it a good whack. Even at that young age she laughed and just shrugged it off. Later in life i learnt that she did indeed like it and often thought to myself what a missed opportunity.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are welcome but will be removed if anyone other than me is offended or shown little respect.